Well it truly feels like spring is in the air. I have tulips on my kitchen table, plants (hopefully growing) in my small garden, and it is still light out when I both leave and come home from work.
I want to take full advantage of the spring season and enjoy the nicer weather, and beautiful area of the world that I live in and to do that I have to actually do some planning. Here are some of the things I am hoping to do this spring.
- Explore two new Regional Parks – there are so many beautiful parks around my house and all so different in what they can deliver and I want to enjoy and explore two new ones this season
- Experiment with spring produce – Nigel and I recently decided to get a CSA (Community Shared Agriculture) box for the spring and summer. Every week we will get a box of locally grown vegetables and figure out what to make with them
- Try and grow my own veggies – Two weeks ago Nigel and I planted our own little veggie garden and we have already seen lots of spinach sprouts and a few green onions. Here’s hoping that the tomatoes, zucchini, and peppers grow as well.
- Local Shopping – I love finding cute local stores to explore and I would love to find some new ones
- Go for a picnic – Nigel and I used to have lots of picnics and I would love to bring them back this spring
Do you have any fun things you want to do this spring? Let me know in the comments below!